URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your resume (ASAP) along with a telephone contact number: E-mail to email@example.com
Please put the job title, your city and your name as your subject line. All resumes must be submitted in MS WORD format ONLY in order to be reviewed.
The recruiter in charge of this role is Sunita
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
My client is well established printing industry situated located in Montreal, QC. They are looking for a Junior Bilingual Administrative Assistant. This is a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Main tasks: management of the supply office which included; respond to customers, manage inventory, place orders, to follow-up with clients, reconciliation of purchase orders with invoices, complete monthly reports to deliver to the client. The candidate must be able to work with very little supervision, very good organizer despite an environment where there are many interruptions.
• Perform basic administrative/secretarial duties.
• Document creation.
• Open incoming mail
• Provide telephone coverage.
• Calendar management.
• Meeting/travel arrangements.
• Prepare process and maintain records of expenses.
• Organize and maintain files.
• Make practical suggestions to improve his/her own work processes.
• Make routine decisions within established policies and procedures.
• Work subject to regular reviews.
• Excellent communication skills ( English & French )
• Knowledge using scanners and digital imaging equipment
• Experienced with using couriers
• Pleasant telephone manner.
• Must be a quick learner
• Professional attitude
• Word processing/typing, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Minimum: High School and 2 years business experience.
• Preferred: Community College in office/administrative studies.
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time -- During Client Interview you will receive additional information -- variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com/ in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com.
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
Location: Montreal, QC
This is a contract job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.