The Digital Printing Specialist / Reprographics Associate is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include processing reprographics requests, doing finishing work and basic equipment troubleshooting.
• Complete large numbers of reprographics requests for black/white and color photocopies.
• Complete large format digital print projects.
• Operate production printers and copiers, including inputting job-processing settings and managing job queues.
• Operate finishing equipment (3-hole drills, bindery, laminating, folder, cutter, etc.) according to job ticket instructions.
• Check document quality before, during, and after each production job.
• Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
• Troubleshoot basic equipment problems, placing service calls when needed.
• Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
• Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of one-year office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
• Previous experience working on large format print projects.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
• Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Compensation: Depends on experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.