What kind of challenge would you be looking at?
-You oversee daily operations of creative team to fulfill production requests, content scheduling, marketing projects, and compliance with brand guidelines and the direction of our products;
- You manage allocated budget, invoices, and financial reporting for each product in our portfolio;
- You review scene treatments and approve casting with producers and creative marketing staff;
- You work with production coordinators to ensure quality output and accurate scheduling;
- You ensure and maintain adequate inventory of banked content for each product in our portfolio;
- You collaborate with Product Teams to define creative requirements and timelines for new product launches and existing product development projects;
- You prepare various content reports and analysis for Creative Director and Management;
- You provide constructive feedback to producers and creative team on ongoing basis.
Any resemblance to the character described below is purely coincidental but means that we want you at Seedbox. . .
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Project Management or relevant field;
- You have a at least 5 years of experience in production / project management;
- You have managed multiple projects simultaneously and multi-functional teams;
- Your knowledge of production processes is remarkable;
For more details and to apply now http://jobvite.com/m?3ClWrgw5