Fact about Eyebrow Threading:
Eyebrow threading can be used to eliminate a unibrow, raise the arch of the eyebrow, or add shape and definition to the brow. Because it removes hair by the follicle, it is a reasonably long lasting hair removal technique as well.
Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons. Unlike tweezing or plucking, eyebrow threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows.
- Eyebrow Threading is an inexpensive, safe, simple, fast and effective method of hair removal.
- There are no chemicals or wax involved and the top layer of skin is not removed.
- It removes facial hair quickly and effectively without damaging the skin.
- This is a traditional way of removing eyebrow hair without the pain of using tweezers.
- It involves a cotton thread being rubbed over the eyebrow catching loose hairs.
- This removal is very precise and gives a more natural line to the finished eyebrow.
- Upper Lip
- Full Face
Please make an appointment before you visit.
Please call on
3575 Avenue du Parc Suite #5635 Montreal Quebec, H2X 3P9 (Near McGill University)
(inside: Diamond Nutrition shop)
Repeat visits after three to four weeks are standard. The technique is also not expensive because it is easy to do quickly and does not require costly chemical ingredients. For women who would like to pursue a more natural beauty regimen, eyebrow threading is a good choice, since it does not use harmful products.
Location: 3575 Avenue Du Parc Montreal, QC H2X 3P9
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests